Middlesex Centre is updating its Community Services Master Plan, which guides the direction for future recreational programming, services and infrastructure.
The plan will present a vision for the future, with goals and objectives for activities that affect open space planning, parks, community centres, arenas and other recreation programs and services for the period 2022-2026.
- Phase 1 - Project Initiation, Data Gathering & Analysis (Jan - Mar, 2021)
- Phase 2 - Stakeholder & Community Engagement (Apr - Jul, 2021)
- Phase 3 - Develop Implementation Plan & Identify Priorities (Aug - Oct, 2021)
- Phase 4 - Plan Development (Oct - Nov, 2021)
- Council consideration of final draft master plan (Dec, 2021)
Have your Say
We'll be reaching out to park and facility users, community groups, and the public to provide input into the plan. Further details will be coming soon.
All opportunities for engagement will be shared with the community via our social media channels (Twitter and Facebook), on the website, in our e-newsletter and in the municipal page of the Middlesex Banner.
- Please see project documents attached below.
- Middlesex Centre Strategic Plan
- Video: Budget Basics - Middlesex Centre Community Services
For questions about this project, contact Scott Mairs, Director of Community Services.