Middlesex Centre EnviroDepots at Denfield Rd. and Longwoods Rd. open for the season on Saturday, April 25, 2020.
- Depots operate on Saturdays from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- Until further notice, ONLY YARD WASTE will be accepted at the EnviroDepots. This limitation is in place due to COVID-19. Other materials can be taken to Try Recycling (see below). Yard waste includes plant materials, brush, limbs, grass clippings, leaves and pumpkins. The items must be less than 1 m in length and less than 10 cm in diameter. Materials must be in paper bags or loose - no plastic bags will be accepted.
- There is no fee for yard waste drop-off.
- When you arrive at the EnviroDepot, please follow all signs with respect to physical distancing, and quick, efficient materials drop-off for your safety and the safety of our site operators.
- Please do not visit an Enviro Depot if you are required to be in self-quarantine or have COVID-19 symptoms.
In addition to the EnviroDepots, Middlesex Centre residents have access to several waste depots outside of the municipality. Please note that depots may be closed, have different hours or have other limitations due to COVID-19. Please see the COVID-19 webpage for the most up-to-date information.
As of April 20, 2020:
- Try Recycling Depot on Clarke Rd. is open. This depot operates year-round, Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and Saturday from 8:00 am to 12:00 noon. This site accepts: yard waste, e-waste, tires, mixed construction and demolition waste, white goods, metal and large bulky items. If a fee is required, only debit, Visa and Mastercard payments will be accepted at this time. Please check the Try Recycling website for service updates and changes.
- Public drop off at Bluewater Recycling Association's Material Recovery Facility is closed. Until further notice, they will not allow residents to drop off e-waste or recyclables at the processing facility.
- City of London's Household Special (Hazardous) Waste Depot is closed until further notice.