Full Project Name: Arva Sanitary Servicing Municipal Class Environmental Assessment
Project Start: Fall 2020
Project End: Summer 2021
The Municipality of Middlesex Centre has initiated a Municipal Class Environmental Assessment (EA) Study to investigate options for the provision of sanitary services within the Community Settlement Area of Arva. Portions of the community are currently serviced through an agreement with the City of London to convey wastewater to the Adelaide Pollution Control Plant for treatment.
The Municipality has retained Stantec Consulting Ltd. to review a number of alternatives for the provision of sanitary services to address both the existing community and future growth.
The study is focused on the area in and around the community of Arva, located just north of the City of London.
Further information to be added as the EA process moves forward.
- Issue Notice of Study Commencement
- Public Information Centre (PIC)
- Post Final Study Document for 30 Days Public Review and Comment
- Finalize the Study Document
If you would like more information, or would like to sign up for the Study contact list, please contact:
- Rob Cascaden, P. Eng., Director of Public Works and Engineering, Municipality of Middlesex Centre
- Paula Hohner, M.Sc.Pl., MCIP, RPP, Lead Environmental Planner, Stantec Consulting Ltd., Phone: 226-926-6682
If you require documents in an alternate format or have questions about this project, please contact Middlesex Centre Public Works and Engineering.
With the exception of personal information, all comments will become part of the public record of the study. The study is being conducted according to the requirements of the Municipal Class Environmental Assessment, which is a planning process approved under Ontario’s Environmental Assessment Act.