In January, Middlesex Centre Council adopted a new Community Improvement Plan (CIP) to encourage rehabilitation, revitalization and redevelopment across all of Middlesex Centre. Through the CIP, funding is available to local businesses in the form of grants and reimbursements.
CIP Funding - 2021
The application window for 2021 is now open.
The new CIP features six funding programs:
- Façade and Signage Improvement Grant
- Development Charges Grant
- Property Tax Increment Equivalent Grant
- Building Fee Reimbursement Program
- Retrofits or Modifications to Premises to Improve Accessibility
- Allowance for Renovation or Construction Costs related to a Significant Public Health Event
The eligibility and maximum value varies for each funding program. Please see the CIP page for details.
INTAKE APPLICATION DATES
- Applications will be accepted from February 17 to March 31, 2021.
APPLICATION FORMS & BACKGROUND INFORMATION
- Visit the CIP page for background information, and further details on the application process. As the application process includes an initial consultation meeting, please enquire early.