The following information was prepared by the County of Middlesex.
- COUNTY OF MIDDLESEX
- MUNICIPALITY OF STRATHROY-CARADOC,
- MUNICIPALITY OF ADELAIDE METCALFE, and
- MUNICIPALITY OF MIDDLESEX CENTRE
Notice is hereby given that the above Municipal Road Departments intend to apply:
- CLEARVIEW Herbicide with active ingredients: Aminopyralid, present as potassium salt (52.5%) and Metsulfuron-Methyl (9.45%) – Registration #29752
- GATEWAY Adjuvant with active ingredients: Paraffinic Oil (586 g/L) and Alkoxylated alcohol non-ionic surfactant (242 g/L) – Registration #31470
under the Pest Control Products Act (Canada). During the period from May 10, 2020 to June 30, 2020 the following locations will be sprayed (weather permitting):
(A) COUNTY OF MIDDLESEX - THE RURAL COUNTY ROAD ROADSIDES IN ALL OF OR PORTIONS OF THE FOLLOWING MUNICIPALITIES:
- North Middlesex
- Middlesex Centre
- Southwest Middlesex
- Adelaide Metcalfe
(B) RURAL ROADSIDES IN THE MUNICIPALITY OF STRATHROY-CARADOC:
- Various Township rural roadsides. For more details call collect 519-245-1070.
(C) RURAL ROADSIDES IN THE MUNICIPALITY OF MIDDLESEX CENTRE:
- Various Township rural roadsides. For more details call collect 519-666-0190.
(C) RURAL ROADSIDES IN THE MUNICIPALITY OF ADELAIDE METCALFE:
- Various Township rural roadsides. For more details call collect 519-247-3687.
Anyone not wishing to have the roadway sprayed in front of their property, please construct and properly place a “NO SPRAY” sign at the start of your property, and a “Start Spraying” sign at the end of your property.
- County Contact: Ryan Hillinger, Engineering Supervisor (519-930-1001, Ext. 2233), County Engineer’s Office
- Spray Contractor Contact: Steve Ford, Green Stream (905-510-1229)
- Middlesex Centre Contact: Rob Cascaden, Director of Public Works and Engineering (519-666-0190, or click name for email)