Over the summer, the Municipality of Middlesex Centre will be undertaking reconstruction work along Vanneck Rd. Access / travel may be limited at times.
- Location: Vanneck Road from Ilderton Road to Sinclair Drive
- Tentative start date – June 21, 2021
- Estimated completion – August 13, 2021
- Scope: Reconstruction of the existing road including: tree trimming and removal (if required); ditching; culvert replacement; guide rail replacement; granular base and sub-base regrade and compaction; asphalt surface; and pavement markings
- Contractor: Municipality of Middlesex Centre & asphalt contractor
Questions about this project may be directed to Andrew Giesen, Transportation Manager for Middlesex Centre.