With the Provincial announcement about the move to "Stage 3" reopening earlier this week, municipal staff are pleased to announce that additional services and facilities are available:
- Playgrounds / Play Structures - Are reopening on July 17, 2020! Please give our staff an opportunity to remove any signage or fencing before you start to play.
Note: Washrooms are closed at this time.
- Sports Fields - Are now available for booking. Additional information will be required from those organizations wishing to book a field, outlining how they are respecting public health rules for COVID-19. Please contact our Facilities Booking staff for further information.
- Komoka Wellness Centre - While the centre remains closed to the general public, it is open for those with booked ice time. Additionally, the London Life Community Rooms are now available for booking. Please contact our Facilities Booking staff for further information.
COVID-19 "Rules" at Playgrounds
Special rules are in place at playgrounds and splash pads to address COVID-19 concerns. To ensure everyone has a safe and fun visit, please:
- Avoid large gatherings.
- Practice physical distancing.
- If the playground is busy, visit again later.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose & mouth.
- Use hand sanitizer thoroughly & often.
- Stay home if you are feeling sick or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 symptoms.
Full Listing of What's Reopened
For a list of municipal facilities that have already reopened and any special considerations in place due to COVID-19, please see: Reopening Middlesex Centre