About the Project
Middlesex Centre will be undertaking a road rehabilitation project on Wynfield Lane in the Hamlet of Melrose, Middlesex Centre.
- Location: Wynfield Lane
- Tentative start date – July 26, 2021
- Estimated completion – August 30, 2021
- Scope: Milling the road surface and repaving, adjustments, to maintenance holes, catch basins, minor curb and gutter repairs.
- Contractor: Dufferin Construction
All roads will be open during construction only allowing local traffic to access their properties. Parking on the road during construction is prohibited.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding this project, we would like to hear from you. Please contact us!
- Middlesex Centre: Andrew Giesen, Transportation Manager
Thank-you for your patience and understanding while the municipality undertakes this important project to improve our municipal roads system.