Over the summer, the Municipality of Middlesex Centre will be undertaking reconstruction work along Vanneck Rd. The road will be closed to all but local traffic. Access / travel may be limited at times.
- Location: Vanneck Road from Ilderton Road to Sinclair Drive
- Start date – July 5, 2021
- Estimated completion – late August 2021
- Update: The contractor will be applying asphalt in mid-September (weather permitting), so the estimated completion date is extended to the end of September
- Detour: There is detour provided located West on Egremont Road, North on Nairn Road and West on Ilderton Road back to Vanneck Road. Full closure is between Nine Mile Road and Ilderton Road on Vanneck Road.
- Scope: Reconstruction of the existing road including: tree trimming and removal (if required); ditching; culvert replacement; guide rail replacement; granular base and sub-base re-grade and compaction; asphalt surface; and pavement markings
- Contractor: Municipality of Middlesex Centre & asphalt contractor
Questions about this project may be directed to Andrew Giesen, Transportation Manager for Middlesex Centre.
This notice was first posted in May 2021.