This Remembrance Day, observe, honour, and remember Canada's fallen Veterans and those who continue to serve:
- Attend a Remembrance Day Service hosted by the Legions in Ilderton (Nov 7), Poplar Hill (Nov 11) or Delaware (Nov 11).
- Watch the National Remembrance Day Ceremony in Ottawa live on TV or online.
- Pause on November 11 at 11:00 a.m. for two minutes of silence.
- Wear a poppy.
- Throughout the week, stop by your local Cenotaph in Ilderton, Poplar Hill, or Delaware for a moment of quiet reflection
- Learn more about Remembrance Day through photos, videos and youth activities offered by Veterans Affairs Canada.