Middlesex Centre is undertaking a review of its Official Plan.
The Official Plan is a key guiding document that will help shape how our community grows in the next 25 + years. While COVID-19 restrictions limit our ability to host in-person sessions, Middlesex Centre is moving forward with digital conversations to gather your feedback.
Middlesex Centre and its Official Plan Review lead consultant, WSP, are hosting an online workshop on Tuesday October 6, 2020, from 5:00 – 6:30 pm, to help develop a vision for its Official Plan.
Our team is looking for your input on the following topics:
- Growth Management: How can we create more affordable housing options in the future?
- Agriculture: How can we diversify farming practices?
- Natural Environment: How do we plan for climate change in the future?
- Economic Development: How can we improve the vitality of our Village Centres?
- Community Services / Amenities: How can we encourage healthy, active living throughout Middlesex Centre?
- Transportation and Connectivity: How can we strengthen or improve connections across Middlesex Centre?
All residents, property owners and business owners in Middlesex Centre are welcome and encouraged to attend!
Thank you for your interest in attending.
This event has reached capacity, and registration is now closed.
- A high-speed internet connection is recommended for full visual effects and participation, however you may join by phone as well.
- Space is limited.
- Prior to attending, we request that you review the materials on the website to learn more about the Official Plan review process.
- We will do our best to provide any requested accommodations (please contact planning services for more information). In the event that we are not able to provide a requested accommodation, we will work with you to identify another way to receive your feedback.