Joining the Webinar - Instructions
If you have registered in advance, you would have received an email with a personal computer login link and phone call in numbers.
- If joining by computer, tablet or smart phone, you may have to download the free Zoom desktop client or mobile app if you don't have it on your system already. You should be prompted about downloading the app if required. If not, you can find it the app store you typically use on your device.
- If you have misplaced the email with your personal link to join the webinar, note that a reminder will be sent to you about an hour in advance of the meeting. It will be sent to the email address you signed up with initially. Be sure to check your spam/junk mail if you don't see it in your mailbox.
If you haven't registered in advance, that's not a problem.
- Select the "Click Here to Register for the Town Hall Meeting" link below and complete the form.
- When the form is complete, you will be sent an email with directions on how to join the webinar. You can join by computer, tablet, smart phone or land-line.
If you need more information, Zoom has an article on Joining and Participating in a Zoom Webinar.
Join Mayor Aina DeViet for a town hall meeting to catch-up on all that's going on in Middlesex Centre!
The meeting will take place Monday, October 19, 2020, from 6:00 to 7:30 pm. (This is an online meeting.)
Topics to be discussed include:
- Municipal Projects & Programs - update on what we've accomplished in 2020, our COVID-19 response, and more
- Municipal Budget - impacts of COVID-19 and planning for 2021
- Strategic Plan - update on the process, and what our consultants heard from the community
- Official Plan Review - update on the review, and how you can provide your input
- Your questions - let the Mayor know your questions when you register for the meeting
We'd ask that you register in advance of the meeting using the link below.
- A high-speed internet connection is recommended for full participation, however you may join by phone as well.
- We will do our best to provide any requested accommodations (please contact us for more information). In the event that we are not able to provide a requested accommodation, we will work with you to identify another way to speak with you.