The Ilderton Youth Centre offers drop-in and specialized programming for those ages 9 to 18. These programs operate in partnership with BGC London.
Youth Centre / Drop-in Hours
- Youth Centre Programs - Visit @HeyIldertonYouth on Facebook or Instagram for program updates
- Drop-In Hours - Fridays, 5:00 - 8:00 pm
Additional Youth Centre hours will depend on the special programs that BGC London is offering each month.
Programs and Activities
Drop-in Sessions offer ping pong, air hockey, games, crafts and more. Depending on the day, there may be special themes or activities. As these vary from week-to-week, check "Hey Ilderton Youth" on Facebook or Instagram for updates.
Special Programs offered at the Ilderton Youth Centre and other community venues range from March Break and summer camps to baking, volleyball and theatre programs, among much more. Check the programs offered by BGC in Ilderton at:
Registration & Fees
Drop-In Sessions: All youth must be registered to attend the drop-in centre. This one-time registration process allows for all the necessary forms, etc. to be on file.
Special Programs: Youth must register for each special program they wish to attend.
Fees - Membership or Visitor, Your Choice
Youth can be a member or a pay-as-you-go visitor to the Ilderton Youth Centre.
|Ilderton Youth Member||Ilderton Youth Visitor|
|Ilderton Youth Membership - Costs $50/year, Ages 9+||No initial fee. Payment collected for each program.|
|Includes free access to Youth Centre drop-in 2 to 3 times per week||Drop-in to the Youth Centre 2 to 3 times per week for $3 per visit|
|Register for programs and activities at a reduced cost||Register for programs and activities at regular cost|
|Access to additional BGC program activities including My Action to Education (tutoring, academic support) and Skilled4Success (job skills training)|
Connect with the Ilderton Youth Centre
- Facebook: Hey Ilderton Youth
- Instagram: @HeyIldertonYouth
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.bgclondon.ca/children-youth-programs/rural-programs
- Recreation Programs at Middlesex Centre
- Sean Hanlon – Customer Service/Recreation Program Assistant, Middlesex Centre
- Carly Moir – Rural Youth Programs Coordinator, BGC London (phone: 548-788-5025)
13168 Ilderton Rd
Ilderton ON N0M 2A0