If you are a landowner and have concerns with excess water on your property or need to improve the drainage on your agricultural land, you should contact the Drainage Superintendent.

The superintendent will discuss the matter with you, visit your property and provide you with the best options to improve your drainage.

Looking for Drainage Forms?

If you require a drainage petition or tile loan application, please contact the Drainage Superintendent.


For Questions Contact: