Application for Minor Variance (A-18-2023)
- Owner: 2638477 Ontario Limited
- Agent: Benita Senkevics (MBPC)
- Location: Doan Drive, east of Crestview Drive
- Roll No: 393900002004426
Please see attached documents.
Council will hold a public meeting to consider this matter:
- Date: Wednesday, Oct 18, 2023
- Time: 6:00 p.m.
- Place: In-Person and Virtual Meeting
How to Participate in the Public Meeting
- VIEW THE MEETING live, virtually on the Municipal YouTube Channel. No pre-registration is required.
- SUBMIT WRITTEN COMMENTS to the Municipal Clerk. Comments will form part of the public record and will be circulated to Council and staff. Please be aware that if you are submitting correspondence to the Municipality of Middlesex Centre regarding this application, your name, contact information, and communications may become party of the public record that will be available to the general public, pursuant to the Planning Act and the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection and Privacy Act.
- SPEAK TO COUNCIL remotely by pre-registering with the Planning Department. Upon receipt of your email, you will receive a reply with instructions for obtaining your unique Zoom link in order to participate in the Public Meeting.
- ATTEND THE MEETING IN PERSON at the Middlesex Centre Municipal Office. Any members of the public who wish to speak to an application will be given the opportunity to do so.
Please see our Presentations & Submissions to Council page for more information.
Other Planning Applications
- SPA-07-2022 – Site Plan Control under review
- A-42-21 – Minor Variance granted on December 15, 2021
- ZBA-19-2019 – Zoning By-law Amendment approved on September 23, 2020