Thank you for your interest in employment with the Municipality of Middlesex Centre. The municipality offers a variety of rewarding employment opportunities. Check out our current job postings below. We thank all those who apply for their interest, however we will only contact candidates selected for an interview after the position closes.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Municipality of Middlesex Centre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, the Municipality of Middlesex Centre will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform the municipality’s human resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
All applicant information collected is in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Privacy legislation and under the authority of the Municipal Act, and used strictly for candidate selection.
Working at Middlesex Centre
Located just west of the City of London, Middlesex Centre’s rural communities and small towns make it a great place to live, work and play. If you are a team-player who is committed to providing service excellence to residents, then Middlesex Centre may be the place for you.
Benefits of working for Middlesex Centre include:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Commitment to maintaining a healthy work-life balance
- Opportunity to work with professionals dedicated to providing quality service to residents and businesses
- Opportunity for advancement and professional development
- Working with great colleagues in a supportive and fun environment
For available positions, please visit our Career Portal.
Current Posting - Building Inspector / By Law Enforcement Officer
- Posting and Link to Apply
- Detailed Job Description (see attachment below)