Middlesex Centre Municipal Council
Municipality of Middlesex Centre is governed by a 7 member elected Council
- Mayor (elected at large)
- Deputy Mayor (elected at large)
- 5 Ward Councillors (one elected per ward)
Meetings of Council
Meetings of Municipal Council are generally held at the municipal office on:
- First Wednesday of the month at 9:30 am
- Third Wednesday of the month at 6:00 pm
- Council also sits for Committee of Adjustment (Minor Variances), and Planning Committee on the third Wednesday of the month
Special meetings may be added in regularly scheduled meetings. Public notice is given for any special meetings.
Meetings are broadcast live on the Middlesex Centre YouTube channel.
Please see the Council Meetings page for more information, including specific meeting dates and times.
Municipal Council Contact Information
519-666-0190 ext. 5234
|Deputy Mayor||John Brennan|
|Councillor Ward 1||Debbie Heffernan|
|Councillor Ward 2||Wayne Shipley|
|Councillor Ward 3||Hugh Aerts|
|Councillor Ward 4||Sue Cates|
|Councillor Ward 5||Frank Berze|