The Municipality of Middlesex Centre follows strict by-laws and regulations for purchasing goods and services.
Notice of Participation with Buying Groups: Public notice as required by the Canadian Free Trade Agreement. The Municipality of Middlesex Centre intends to participate in one or more procurements conducted by the following cooperative buying groups. For further information and access to relevant information and notices, please see:
- Elgin Middlesex Oxford Purchasing Group (EMOP) - Bids called by the EMOP are posted on Bids and Tenders and Biddingo.
- Local Authority Services (LAS) Municipal Group Buying Program
- Ontario Government Vendor of Record Program - Through this program, the Ontario Government has contracted with vendors to supply a variety of goods and services which are accessible to public sector buyers (Supply Chain Ontario).
- Ontario Education Collaborative Marketplace (OECM)
Commitment to Accessibility
We are committed to preventing and removing barriers to accessing goods and services for persons with disabilities. We are bound by the standards under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005.
Regulations enacted under the Act apply to all designated public sector organizations and third parties providing goods and services to members of the public on behalf of the Municipality of Middlesex Centre.
Consultants or contractors, their employees and all sub-contractors hired by the consultants or contractors to complete their work, must meet or exceed compliance with all applicable regulations under the Act which came into effect on January 1, 2010.
Municipal Surplus Equipment & Vehicles
Middlesex Centre surplus equipment/vehicles are advertised on the GovDeals website.
Poplar Hill Park Walkway Paths Bid Results (RFQ-CMS-2020-04)
- All Seasons Excavating - $67,256.64
- Armstrong Paving - $50,742.51 AWARDED
- CSL Group Ltd - $93,327.00
- Dufferin Construction - $70,458.70
- Frank Van Bussell Construction - $58,669.78
- Index Construction - $119,714.00
- TDS - $58,514.25
- Tri-Phase Group - $110,423.00
Bids & Tenders
Middlesex Centre bids and tenders are placed on Biddingo.com.