The Municipality of Middlesex Centre is holding a Public Information Centre (PIC) to provide a study update and present the recommendations of the Servicing Master Plan and Transportation Master Plan.
When adopted, these plans will guide policies and infrastructure initiatives in Middlesex Centre for the next twenty to twenty-five years.
- The Servicing Master Plan addresses water, wastewater, stormwater and waste management systems.
- The Transportation Master Plan addresses transportation systems, including roads, cycling, transit and sidewalks.
This second PIC will provide an update on the servicing and transportation needs and opportunities in Middlesex Centre and will present the recommendations for both projects. There will be an opportunity to provide feedback on the recommendations, and these will be considered as the plans are finalized for presentation to Council.
More details on the PIC can be found in the attachments at the bottom of this page (coming soon!).
Attending Public Information Centre
The PIC will be held:
- Date: Thursday, October 19, 2023
- Time: 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Location: Komoka Community Centre, 133 Queen St., Komoka, ON, N0L 1R0
This is a drop-in style event. There is no need to register.
Members of the public who are unable to attend the PIC are encouraged to review the materials presented at the event on the municipal website. They will be posted no later than October 19, 2023. Comments on the recommendations can be submitted by:
- For the Transportation Master Plan, completing a brief on-line survey (to be posted on October 19, 2023). The survey will be open until November 1, 2023.
- For either the Servicing or Transportation Master Plan, sending written comments to Middlesex Centre Public Works & Engineering via email or post. Comments must be received by November 16, 2023, to be considered in the final reports.
The Servicing and Transportation Master Plan studies are being conducted in accordance with the requirements of Phases 1 and 2 of the Municipal Class Environmental Assessment planning process for Master Plans, under the Environmental Assessment Act.
This notice was first published on the municipal website September 15, 2023.