Unfortunately most recreational skating programs (public skating, pick-up hockey) are cancelled until further notice due to COVID-19. The good news is that we are beginning to phase these programs back-in, starting with Adult Skating at the Komoka Wellness Centre.
Adult Skate (18+) - Komoka
Adult public skating resumes on November 16, 2020.
- Skating is offered at the Komoka Wellness Centre on Mondays and Wednesdays, from 11:00 am to 11:50 am
- For adults 18 years or older. Pucks, hockey sticks or equipment on the ice surface is prohibited.
- Public Skating Safety rules apply.
COVID-19 Safety Considerations:
- In order to pre-screen for COVID-19, skaters must pre-register by phone each morning they wish to skate. Please call 519-601-8022 ext. 110 to register.
- Registration will begin at 9:00 am.
- COVID-19 Skating Rules apply. Masks must be worn in the building while off the ice surface.
- 12 skaters maximum
- $3.50 per person; $2.50 for those 55+
- To minimize cash handling, we encourage the purchase of the 20 punch skate cards, which give you 20 skates for the price of 18. Card prices are $63 for adults and $45 for seniors (55+). They can be purchased by cash, debit, and credit card (Visa/Mastercard) at Wellness Centre during booking desk hours.
Booking Ice Time
If you are looking to book ice time for a sport overseen by a recognized provincial or national sport organization, please visit our Book a Facility page.
Fitness Programs - YMCA of Southwestern Ontario